PDA

View Full Version : ATTENTION SCRIPTERS!!!! PHP, JavaScript, DHTML, XML, Perl, CGI, any other NEEDED!!!!

jstgermain
03-02-2006, 04:07 PM
I am not sure where to post this, so if it is the wrong area, please move and let me know where it should be. Thanks.

Hi, let me introduce myself. My name is Justin St. Germain, and I have stated a new website fow web masters, and designers alike. The site is EZADMINTOOLS (http://www.ezadmintools.com). I am looking for any type of script that could help people in designing sites. from simple javascript table blinking scripts to web forums and CMS. The site will be something along the line of hotscripts.com, but hoplefully better and bigger.

I need people to procide scripts that will be free, and scripts that people can pay for. If it is a paid script, please let me know the price and your paypal email address so that I can pay you whenever a script is bought. You tell me the price you want for the script, and I will send payment and the script to whoever purchases the script so that you dont have to deal with the customers at all. I am hoping that you will definately provide a fair number of free scripts too though.

If you have your ows site that you would prefer to handle the sales through, that would be great too.

Please contact me:

Email: sales@ezadmintools.com
MSN Messenger: Prophecy_Internet@hotmail.com
Yahoo Messenger: mct_jstgermain

------------------
Justin St. Germain

Twey
03-02-2006, 04:09 PM
Ah, a St. Germain, eh?

I don't know if this is covered under the "no-advertising" rule or not, but it's definitely in the wrong forum.

jstgermain
03-02-2006, 04:24 PM
Ah, a St. Germain, eh?

I don't know if this is covered under the "no-advertising" rule or not, but it's definitely in the wrong forum.
sorry, i must have not seen that rule, and not sure if it is really considered advertising or not.. please forgive me. i wasnt trying to advertise nessasarily, just trying to give people a way to get their scripts out there and give them to people, or sell them to make some money. so if it is not allowed, i guess it is cool to remove it, but please consider leaving up so that I may help people get their work out there. and also, what did you mean by "a St. Germain, eh?"??

Twey
03-02-2006, 04:34 PM
so if it is not allowed, i guess it is cool to remove it, but please consider leaving up so that I may help people get their work out there. I'm no admin :) Just warning you.

what did you mean by "a St. Germain, eh?"??It's a fairly uncommon name, and Comte Saint Germain had a period of quite a bit of fame at one point as "the immortal man." http://www.alchemylab.com/count_saint_germain.htm

jstgermain
03-03-2006, 02:56 AM
I'm no admin :) Just warning you.
It's a fairly uncommon name, and Comte Saint Germain had a period of quite a bit of fame at one point as "the immortal man." http://www.alchemylab.com/count_saint_germain.htm
I appreciate the warning. I hope they decide to leave it up. and yeah, it is a fairly uncommon name in the states, but in France, it is very common. Most people think I am German or something, so glad you were intelligent enough to realize what my last name is. :D

ddadmin
03-03-2006, 03:30 PM
Well this is an ad/ solicitation, which is prohibited on the forums. I'll close this thread for now, and it'll probably be deleted over the weekend just to give you some heads up.