PDA

View Full Version : move navigation panel to the top of the gallery

jjincdesign
10-24-2016, 07:33 PM
1) Script Title: Simple Controls Gallery

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex4/simplegallery.htm

3) Describe problem: I'm afraid I'm quite new to javascript and need some carefully detailed steps to make this change, if it's possible. I would love to have the navigation panel/ preview/next buttons in a 'slide down from the top' feature, rather than the default of sliding up from the bottom. Is this possible? Thank you so much for this wonderful script. Here's the site I'm using it on, julieerogers.com/gallery-1.php

Thank you.

jscheuer1
10-25-2016, 05:22 PM
Use this modified version of the script:

Any questions or problems, let me know. The browser cache may need to be emptied and/or the page refreshed to see changes.

NOTE: This won't work out well with the descriptions feature (also slide in from the top), so either don't use them, or let me know what you want done with them.

jjincdesign
10-25-2016, 08:16 PM
Use this modified version of the script:

Any questions or problems, let me know. The browser cache may need to be emptied and/or the page refreshed to see changes.

NOTE: This won't work out well with the descriptions feature (also slide in from the top), so either don't use them, or let me know what you want done with them.

This worked like a charm! Thank you so much.