PDA

View Full Version : Animated Collapsible Div not showing as default, hidden without parameter

lemonyguac
06-22-2016, 05:00 PM
1) Script Title: Animated Collapsible DIV

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex17/animatedcollapse.htm

3) Describe problem:

I have set my collapsed div t o display:block and have not added hide=1 as a parameter. Yet, when the page first loads, it still loads as display: none first instead of display: block. I have tried removing display: block from the css as well to test but it "blips" as display: block before the script loads. Any suggestions? Should I be putting display: none in the HTML instead?

ddadmin
06-23-2016, 04:19 AM
Are you saying the script is hiding a DIV initially even when you have "display:block" added to the DIV, or just that the DIV "flashes" momentarily, going from "display:none" to "display:block"?

lemonyguac
06-23-2016, 01:48 PM
I have it set to display:block. I then flashes as if to load but then reverts to display: none. If I set it to display:none there is no flash and it is fine. However, I want it to initially show (I have emptied cache each time to make sure) however, it just flashes.

ddadmin
06-24-2016, 01:39 AM
Hmm can you post a link to the problem or a test page where this is happening?