PDA

View Full Version : Pop Up image viewer problem

olly
05-19-2016, 07:51 AM
Hello everybody i an new to both web design and here, sorry for my intrusion. i downloaded code for css pop up image viewer here. but i am having problem centering the image on my page and displaying it to full the div tag width of the page. For clarity. i wanted to use it for picture of 150/150 px so that the thumbnail will be 6 on a row but instead of that it is displaying as a column please help

Beverleyh
05-19-2016, 08:19 AM
I'm not sure why you've posted this in the Flash forum - is it for a Dynamic Drive script? Or another CSS script sourced from elsewhere? Please let us know so that we can move it into a more appropriate area. If you could start threads under logical topics in future, that would be great.

Unfortunately, the information you've posted is too vague for anyone to be able to offer any help.

What we need from you;

1. A link to the source script - this may be a link to a demo page on Dynamic Drive, or a link to another website (where-ever you download it from).

2. A link to your reduced test page so that we can see how you have installed the script, and the changes you've made yourself in order to accomplish your goal.

jscheuer1
05-19-2016, 03:10 PM
Because I'm pretty sure you mean this css script:

http://www.dynamicdrive.com/style/csslibrary/item/css-popup-image-viewer/

I've gone ahead and moved this to the DD scripts help section. If it's not. please let us know.

It sounds like you just haven't allowed enough width (room) for the thumbnails, but if that's not enough to fix it for you, as Beverley says, we need a link to your page so that we can see what's causing the problem.

If you want more help, please provide a link to the page on your site that shows the problematic code, so we can check it out.