PDA

View Full Version : Highlight Image Script

rcourt64
02-27-2006, 03:28 PM
Hi Everyone :)

I'm attempting to use this script, but I can't get the dull effect to work the way I'd like; http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex4/image5.htm

The script works perfectly, but when image is in "dull" mode, well it's too dull for my background. If I could just make it a bit brighter, so it doesn't dissapear into my background. I've attempted to fiddle with the (opacity=20)
changing it to a higher number, like 40, 60, 80, and that worked making the image brighter, but then when I run mouse over it, it shows fullcolor, then when moving mouse away again, it just goes back to the default dullness, which is too dull again :(
Can anyone please tell me what I need to configure to change this please :confused:

Thank you DD :o

Twey
02-27-2006, 04:06 PM
You also need to change this line:
strength=(which==0)? 1 : 0.2Edit the 0.2 to be the opacity as a decimal, where 0 is invisible and 1 is fully opaque.

rcourt64
02-28-2006, 03:01 AM
You also need to change this line:
strength=(which==0)? 1 : 0.2Edit the 0.2 to be the opacity as a decimal, where 0 is invisible and 1 is fully opaque.

Uhhh, ya ok :o And is this in the code in the body? or the code in the head? or both?

Sorry I stink with decimals, I played around alittle with the numbers, but I can't get it right.

Thanks Twey,
___________________________________________________________________________________-
Scratch this, I got it....Thanks Again Twey..:)

Twey
02-28-2006, 04:19 PM
In the head.
There are only seventeen lines of code; how hard can it be to find? Anyway, it's on line eight.