PDA

View Full Version : Iframe won't drag...any ideas?...

tedteeter
12-13-2015, 03:40 AM
Greetings, Dec 11th, 2015

Essentially I have been going around and around with a slight problem with dragging an iframe? While I have made numerous attempts I have only managed achieve the iframe bouncing crazily with a "onmousemove"! I did try several drag and drop routines which produced no results. there is really no code examples to show but I would like to know the best approach!

I initially withing the body of the php page load a JS file that dynamically creates the iframe which has an src attribute along with the "id, class" properties. From within the src file of the iframe I can easily reference the iframe to move with a mousemove with the parent references, however, of course it just jumps wildy! I did attempt a couple of "Drag an Drop" sniplets which would even produce movement? while they did provide the element references! Would anyone know the correct procedure for this process or does anyone have a working sniplet for just such?

Appreciatively,
Ted

Beverleyh
12-13-2015, 10:44 AM
Not sure what you mean. If you post a working link that demonstrates the problem, somebody can take a look.