PDA

View Full Version : DD Glossy Accordion menu

Dianemh
12-02-2015, 10:14 PM
1) Script Title: Glossy Accordion Menu with responsive headers

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex17/ddaccordionmenu-glossy.htm

3) Describe problem: "collapseprev: true, //Collapse previous content (so only one open at any time)? true/false" doesn't
work. When I use a straight download of the script, any click on a menu item links to a website and I can't see if the collapse works. I changed the script only to put in my own headers and subs but all the submenuheaders remain open.

Beverleyh
12-03-2015, 08:44 AM
"collapseprev: true, //Collapse previous content (so only one open at any time)? true/false" doesn't
workWorks fine in the demo page. Must be a problem with your setup. If you posts a link to your page, someone can check the code to see where you're going wrong.

Dianemh
12-03-2015, 03:27 PM
Sometimes all it takes its a good nights sleep! Found I was using a .js file from another of the dozen other menus I had downloaded in search of Mr. Right! I think this menu is just what I need. Thanks anyway Beverly!

Beverleyh
12-03-2015, 03:46 PM
Yes, sometimes a good night's sleep is all it takes. I've been there many times myself :D