PDA

View Full Version : Smooth Menu problem on touchscreen devices

k1w1boy
12-29-2014, 08:27 AM
Hi all...I have a problem that I can't find a solution to despite an extensive Google search. Hoping that someone will be able to help.

Using ddsmoothmenu on my website, the navigation works fine in a desktop environment using a mouse. All menu items on all levels are clickable and appropriate pages can be accessed. When viewing my site on my iPhone however, I am unable to access the top level (parent) links. Clicking once on these top level links drops down the sub menu (child) links as expected but clicking again on the same link will not take me to that page as expected. It simply closes the drop down sub menu and I remain on the same page.

From the drop down menu on the iPhone, the sub menu links are accessible but only if there is no third level menu. When this is the case, the first click will open the third level menu and a second click will close it in the same manner as described above. In summary, I can only link to the lowest level menu items through each sub menu but I want to access all pages. I hope all that makes sense!

If anyone can provide the additional code that I require to get this working I'd be very appreciative!

Thanks in advance.