PDA

View Full Version : Conveyor Belt slideshow script bug

eFILReTFa
10-26-2014, 07:11 PM
Hi,
I cannot make this script work, there seems to be a bug in the code, have been trying all day!:mad:
The problem is there is a huge gap between every image and demonstrated here www.tardivader.com
Please help. I can see this has been a problem for many years and it would have been good to get a solution but although there has been many people in my same situation no update has been published.
Thank you:)
Retfala
HTML and Script is on here if you right mouse click and view source:
www.tardivader.com
and the CSS I used:

div{color:#CF1020; border-width:4px; }
img { display: block; float: left; margin:0 auto; }
a img{text-decoration:none; border: none; }

body {background:#000000; font-family:"Arial"; }

#web-page-base
{
width:1000px;
height:1000px;
margin:0 auto;
border-style:solid;
position:relative;
margin-top:100px;
margin-bottom:100px;
line-height: 0;
}

#main-navigation
{
width:1000px;
margin:0 auto;
position:relative;
top:65px;
left:-5px;
/* background:#000000; */
/* border-style:solid; */
}

jscheuer1
10-27-2014, 02:03 PM
In the script, change:

//Specify gap between each image (use HTML):
var imagegap="<image/maps/hotel1a0.png>"

to:

//Specify gap between each image (use HTML):
var imagegap=" "

And in css/styles.css change:

#temp img, #test2 img, #test3 img {width:1000px; display: inline(; float:left;); }
@media screen and (-webkit-min-device-pixel-ratio:0) {
#temp img, #test2 img, #test3 img {display:table;line-height: 0;width:1000px;float:left;}
}

to:

#temp img, #test2 img, #test3 img {width:1000px; display: inline(; float:none;); }
@media screen and (-webkit-min-device-pixel-ratio:0) {
#temp img, #test2 img, #test3 img {display:inline;line-height: 0;width:1000px;float:none;}
}

eFILReTFa
10-30-2014, 01:51 PM
hey just to let you know that when I replied earlier I didn't spot that though the gap had disappeared in Chrome the images where not looping ie it was only displaying one image in rotation so had to add the float left again for chrome (using a hack) and I still have the gap :(

jscheuer1
10-30-2014, 04:21 PM
I don't see any changes to the live page (www.tardivader.com) - in other words, as far as I can tell you haven't followed all of my suggestions there. It works fine here in Chrome and others when I do as I suggested. After performing all of those changes, there's no gap between the images and a slight gap (about 3px) between the beginning and end of each loop.

If you need more help. make the changes as suggested to the live page and tell me what the remaining problem(s) are.