PDA

View Full Version : Help with adding a tail to my cursor

gotgutz
02-15-2006, 05:42 AM
I am VERY new to all of this, and am learning something new every day. I am ready however to though my computer through the window! I am putting together a site on eteamz for our youth football team and I would like to add a "tail" to the cursor. I have followed the instructions over and over about 10 or more times and it just wont work. I know it can be done as I have seen other sites in there who have it. Is there any way you can tell me what I am doing wrong? dynamic drive - cursor trailer text is where I got the codes I was trying to use and when I do it, on my page you can read www.modestopatriots.com (what I changed from reading dynamicdrive) but ofcourse that is not what I want to happen!:confused:

ddadmin
02-15-2006, 08:56 AM

At a glance I don't even see the trailer text script on your site. Anyhow, please try and add the script to a clean page first to make sure you got the basic procedure down, then try and move the script to the desired page.

gotgutz
02-15-2006, 06:07 PM
http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex13/trailortext.htm. Im sorry, thought that the information was what you needed. You could not see where I put the text because I deleteded it when it didnt work (but I put it back now). I thought with it being there I might mess up the rest of the site. If I am not seeing the <head> or <body> can I just type that in there? And just to let you know...I dont really know how to make a "fresh" page. I tried to do it in note pad but it only displayed the codes I typed. :(