PDA

View Full Version : Chrome Menu

Lezior
02-11-2006, 07:44 PM
Hi Forum!

I wish anyone could tell me how to install the CSS Drop Down Menu on a website with MS frontpage 2003. I don't know what code list i shal insert in the body source code. I would be grateful if someone could tell me. Bear with me that im a total newbie to this,:confused:

Best regards

Lezior

jscheuer1
02-12-2006, 04:53 AM
When working with scripts, it is best to use a text editor. Create your page using frontpage if you must, but don't try inserting the script with it. Once the page is finished to your satisfaction without the script, make a few backup copies to play with. Open one of these backups in a text editor like notepad. As you reach this stage, no longer open the page in frontpage, testing it only in the browser. In your text editor, you will see the tags like <head> followed by some stuff then </head> the space between those is the head of the page. You will also see a <body . . . > (those dots represent other instructions usually but not always included in the opening body tag) and then later, near the bottom the </body> tag. The space between those is the body. Armed with this knowledge, some patience, persistence, and following the instructions on the demo page, you should be able to install any DD script.