PDA

View Full Version : Resolved change font and center image caption

wicksworks
03-09-2014, 01:35 AM
1) Script Title: Image Thumbnail Viewer Script

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex4/thumbnail.htm

3) Describe problem: In order to match the rest of the website, I'd like to change the font of the caption beneath the image. Ideally, the caption should be bold and centered as well.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Sheri
www.wicksworks.com

traq
03-09-2014, 02:27 AM
The caption is inside a div with the id "thumbImage".

CSS code
#thumbImage{
font-weight: bold;
text-align: center;
/* etc. */
}

wicksworks
03-09-2014, 03:23 AM
Thank you, Traq!!

traq
03-09-2014, 03:47 AM
You're very welcome.

If your question has been answered, please mark your thread "resolved":
On your original post (post #1), click [edit], then click [go advanced]. In the "thread prefix" box, select "Resolved". Click [save changes].

molendijk
03-10-2014, 12:09 AM
I'm probably an Ardipithecus, an Australopithecus or a Paranthropus, because homohabilisdiscoveringhisopposablethumbssayswhat? completely escapes me.

traq
03-10-2014, 01:33 AM
I'm probably an Ardipithecus, an Australopithecus or a Paranthropus, because homohabilisdiscoveringhisopposablethumbssayswhat? completely escapes me.

Big Bang Theory reference. (Dunno if you've seen it…? funny.)

molendijk
03-11-2014, 12:33 AM
Sorry, I must be a homo unhabilis, but where's the reference to the Bing Bang Theory?
Anyhow, I don't find the video particularly humoristic (no offense!). What am I missing?

traq
03-11-2014, 01:25 AM
Big Bang Theory is the name of the show. It's funnier in context.

Also, now that I think of it, I suppose that joke might not be very common outside the US, either.

One person (usually around the age of ten) says, "A {something derogatory} says 'what'?". The idea is to say it quickly/mumble so that the other person cannot understand, to get them to ask, "what?", thereby implying that they are {something derogatory}.