PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Fade-In Slide Show - Advance slide on mouse click

gary.mcgill
02-22-2014, 11:46 PM
1) Script Title: Ultimate Fade-In Slide Show Ver. 2.4

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex14/fadeinslideshow.htm

3) Describe problem: I would like to know how to implement a slide advance on mouse click. I have the show running in auto mode but if a user wants to click to advance, it would be nice. Thank you for any help you can give me.

Deadweight
02-23-2014, 07:15 AM
Are you wanting a click scroll and an autoscroller?

gary.mcgill
02-23-2014, 10:53 AM
with version 1.51 I was able to place the mouse over the slide and it would pause. Then if I clicked, it would advance to the next slide. By this design, a user could let it run in auto mode or have complete control of the pause duration. I am designing a 4-minute presentation for Easter and some of the slides have more text to read than others. I already have individual pause times set but some readers may read faster (or slower) and being able to control the presentation like this would be helpful.

gary.mcgill
02-24-2014, 12:14 PM
I found the code I was looking for in a previous post from John. If you want to add a slide advance with a mouse click, add this function:

displaymode: {type:'auto', pause:10000, cycles:0, wraparound:true, randomize:true},
persist: false, //remember last viewed slide and recall within same session?
fadeduration: 1000, //transition duration (milliseconds)
descreveal: "",
oninit: function(){
var ss = this;
this.setting.$wrapperdiv.click(function(){ss.setting.ismouseover = false; ss.showslide('next'); ss.setting.ismouseover = true;});
},
togglerid: ""