PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible to live stream audio across all platforms/moble devices??

drluv
02-15-2014, 06:51 PM
This may be a really dumb question, but is there some way to play a live audio stream, mms://75.112.144.110/WPGS, on your website so that it can be heard over most browsers and mobile devices including iphone, androids, etc.?

I'm working on a site for a friend who would like to play the streaming audio when his page opens. Right now I've got Media Player embedded in the code and it works all right but is not compatible with the mobile devices that we have tried, http://classiccarcreations.net/wpgs840/index.html. By the way, this site is under construction so please forgive the absence of information, etc. You will also notice that the Tune-in Radio link isn't working either but that's a whole different issue that they are trying to resolve on their end.

I've tried a number of different players, etc., that I have found on-line but either they will not work with the streaming link above or they do not appear to be compatible with the mobile devices.

Any help on resolving this issue would be greatly appreciated.

By the way, you can probably tell that I'm not an experienced programmer, just someone trying to help a friend...

Thanks