PDA

View Full Version : Resolved Galleria - transition hiding navigation buttons - want to /* */ transition from JS

Mark Ellis
02-08-2014, 12:43 PM
I've put this in Javascript because I've tried blocking out various CSS rules in galleria.classic.css with the old /* and yet the navigation buttons and i (information) buttons are still moving and fading out.

I want the navigation buttons to be on full display at all times, at full brightness. My example galleries are at www.dorsetdog.com/galleria-slide-trial-in-google-sites (http://www.dorsetdog.com/galleria-slide-trial-in-google-sites)

I'm working on galleria as it displays well on various devices. I've done numerous searches, including on the official galleria support pages/forum - but no one knows what is controlling the transition. Spent 2 full days on changing this gallery so far.

So any help greatly appreciated. All the files are at the bottom of my page - but I've uploaded the main files below www.dorsetdog.com/galleria-slide-trial-in-google-sites (http://www.dorsetdog.com/galleria-slide-trial-in-google-sites)

I don't know if the relevant js file for the transition is galleria.classic.js or galleria-1.3.5.js. When the /* comments */ in the js file are things like "Bind some stuff" - it doesn't really help the novice :rolleyes:

Many thanks for any help or comments on how to remove the transition.

5348 5349 5350

Beverleyh
02-08-2014, 02:05 PM
I notice in the CSS file provided that there are various opacity filters set to 50, 80, 90, etc. Have you tried setting them all to 100, or removing the filter altogether?

Just to clarify;

opacity:1;
filter:alpha(opacity=100); or remove both lines altogether.

Mark Ellis
02-08-2014, 07:38 PM
I notice in the CSS file provided that there are various opacity filters set to 50, 80, 90, etc. Have you tried setting them all to 100, or removing the filter altogether?

Just to clarify;

opacity:1;
filter:alpha(opacity=100); or remove both lines altogether.

Sadly, that's not it. I have tried setting to 90 or 100, and even blanked who sections of css with /*, but they still vanish.

But literally just found that the nav movement is controlled in the galleria.classic.js :) Got to find the fading now :(

Mark Ellis
02-08-2014, 07:53 PM
That long walk with the dogs (and 2 hour sleep :rolleyes:) must have done some good.

Fading of buttons controlled in galleria.classic.css :D

Resolved this issue :cool:

Beverleyh
02-08-2014, 08:27 PM
So the opacity filters have it! I'm glad to have helped.

Mark Ellis
02-08-2014, 08:43 PM
Yes, thank you :D