PDA

View Full Version : Help needed with javascript/jquery/css/html

stressed
12-10-2013, 09:57 PM
Greetings! I am looking for someone who could and want to help me with my project. It requires understanding of html, css, javascript and jquery. Guys who dont want to help, please, do not make any comments, I am really desperate anyway. If anyone wants to help, please let me know and I will send you project specification, thanks alot, regards, Mia.

traq
12-10-2013, 10:27 PM
@stressed,

If you're looking for private help, let me know and I will move your thread to the Paid Help forum (http://www.dynamicdrive.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?30-General-Paid-Work-Requests).

Otherwise, please be open to anyone who wants to offer to help.

\\.\
12-13-2013, 10:53 PM
Why does everyone want to use JQuery, it is written in Javascript in any case so why use it?

I have chrome and I can tell you that I am fed up of all the warnings and errors that I am getting about JQuery and I never use it, wouldn't touch it with a barge pol and I am wondering why people put faith in something that is from my point of view an eggs in one basket solution.

Wanting help, Suggest that the poster stops using the shotgun approach to obtaining desperate help by posting in multiple sites like sitepoint, webdeveloper, dynamic drive, and possibly others.

jscheuer1
12-13-2013, 11:33 PM
Why does everyone want to use JQuery

Not everyone. Just people who understand it and it's advantages. Feel free to use whatever you like. Many people share your view on jQuery.