PDA

View Full Version : Dynamic Ajax Content only fully works in Firefox

Rissy
12-01-2013, 08:27 PM
1) Script Title: Dynamic Ajax Content

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex17/ajaxcontent.htm

3) Describe problem: Hello, I'm new to webdesign so my problem could be something very obvious to others, but I do need help to solve it.

I tried the script of Dynamic Ajax Content to be able to click on a link in one DIV ("vertmenu") and see the contents of the page that is connected to that link in another DIV ("informatie"). I called my mainpage 'startpagina.html', and my css filosofie.css. The subpages are html pages too.

I saw the Dynamic Ajax Content script and copied the script of 'step 1' in my header and used the first script of 'step 2' in the DIV "vertmenu" in which the links are. I didn't change anything in the script in the header.

The last part of the "vertmenu" DIV looks like this now:

<li><a href="javascript:ajaxpage('nieuwsdobes/introobes.html', 'informatie');">Obesitas</a></li>
</ul>
</li>

<div id="contentarea"></div>

</div>

My problem now is that the links only fully work in Firefox. In Chrome and Explore I do see the content of the DIV "informatie" dissapearing when I click on a link, so the page probably gets that something should change in the DIV "informatie" when I click on a link in DIV "vertmenu", but I only get the background colour, no text or pictures.

I've tried a lot of things to find the problem, but I didn't find it. Can anyone help me?

Thanks,
Mariska.

jscheuer1
12-02-2013, 12:11 PM
There could also be other problems but if you are only testing locally, this script only works live on the web in Explorer and Chrome.