PDA

View Full Version : Resolved Featured Image Zoomer (now w/Multi-Zoom) v2.1 and adding photo images dynamically

sidRiggins
08-05-2013, 08:35 PM
1) Script Title: Featured Image Zoomer (now w/Multi-Zoom) v2.1

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex4/featuredzoomer.htm

3) Describe problem: Good day, friends. I am a novice back-end coder with almost 25 years as a graphic designer. My coding knowledge predominantly involves front-end exposure to coding websites. At present, I am in the midst of a new project and would like to utilize the wonderful image zoomer functionality from dynamicdrive for multiple images. I was wondering if there are coding tips you can forward me to enable this script to be populated with product images dynamically - via a content management system. I have several hundreds of product images and have been having a lot of trouble "figuring it out". Currently, I am using Sitecore for the management of these images and the products' content. Is there anything anyone can offer me in regard to this coding advice I desperately seek? My very kindest regards; thank you for your time and resources.

JamesArtVille
08-09-2013, 01:45 AM
Are you familiar with PHP? I am using Featured Image Zoomer for a client's eCommerce site, which has a product builder. My product display templates are coded with the image zoomer script and php to populate the thumbnails and other information accordingly.

sidRiggins
08-09-2013, 02:39 PM
Thanks for your response, JamesArtVille

I am familiar with PHP. Albeit, I haven't used it in several years. Currently, I am developing in C# .NET with the Sitecore implementation for content management. Over the past several days, I did figure out a remedy to populate the images dynamically using the sc:Image element for the targetarea image and the asp:Repeater to populate my thumbnails with the sc:Image element. Apparently, I had not reached my wits' end. It works wonderfully.

I hope all is well with you and yours. Again, thanks for your response.

Warm regards

JamesArtVille
08-09-2013, 04:59 PM
Best of luck to you and yours as well :)