PDA

View Full Version : i want to purchase source code website ?

peap
07-25-2013, 08:22 AM
i want to purchase source code website ?

if anyone want to sell please Quick Reply details to me

Beverleyh
07-25-2013, 11:01 AM
Your question is unclear.

Are you asking for somebody to develop a website for you, after which you would like all the source code/programming to be transferred to you (transfer of ownership?)

Please provide more information and if necessary, post a full job spec in the paid help forum.

hgfrdesw
08-12-2013, 02:12 PM
All websites have the source code!

In IE, you simply click View-Source and there it is! The source code is like the "blueprint" that the browser uses to create the page that you see.

I suspect that you're trying to build a website and do not know how. So, first, you need to decide what the site will do? Do you need a slideshow?

What is the purpose of your site?

Then, once you have a goal in mind, you can purchase a read-made template! It comes with the souce code. There are thousands of template-sellers online. You can choose from over a million and one designs. One of them will work for you, I'm sure!

If you want custom site design done, then there are a million more web designers online, who can provide what you want. But, keep in mind that you will be paying $100 an hour for a pro and a technical site requires a LOT of hours. You can easily invest $5000 or more in a custome design.

So, at < $40, a template starts to look pretty good, huh?

What do you wish to do, and what is the purpose of this site? Look at "website templates" in google first and then tell us more if you do not find what you like.

VecrilOkladi
08-29-2013, 11:26 AM
I do not understand it, you want to buy a template for the site? If yes, for what cms?

jscheuer1
08-29-2013, 02:36 PM
As this is an old thread and the original poster has not been back in some time, I'm closing it for administrative purposes.

If you, peap, return and want to pursue this, please start a new thread on the topic and answer the questions asked by Beverley and VecrilOkladi.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.