PDA

View Full Version : Resolved constructing SHASign for a return page for a payment centre

jonnyfreak
06-03-2013, 09:13 AM
I have a gateway set up. when the payment I have set up the return to either ACCEPTURL , DECLINEURL , EXCEPTIONURL or CANCELURL. i have been told on these pages i need to

" ePDQ will send back the transaction result parameters and values along with the SHASign ePDQ has created using these parameters and values and the SHA-OUT passphrase set in the ePDQ back office.

You must then take these parameters and values and concatenate them alphabetically appending your SHA-OUT passphrase at the end of each parameter and value once the you have created the SHASign you must then compare the SHASign you have created with the SHASign ePDQ has created and if they match you can then perform the end of order process such as updating your database etc. "

i have the pages setup and whatever page is called for either accept.php, decline.php, exception.php or cancel.php i can then make the correct ammendments to the DB.

i dont really know where to start, has anyone done this already?

thanks in advance

traq
06-03-2013, 02:50 PM
Honestly, I have no idea. It sounds like a transaction confirmation (similar to how PayPal notifies your site of a payment)...? The service you're using should offer resources for how to do this, or a least a customer tech support number. You should probably start there.

jonnyfreak
06-04-2013, 12:08 PM
Honestly, I have no idea. It sounds like a transaction confirmation (similar to how PayPal notifies your site of a payment)...? The service you're using should offer resources for how to do this, or a least a customer tech support number. You should probably start there.

thanks for that, unfortunately they dont have sample script and there technical support take an ion to reply

djr33
06-04-2013, 10:38 PM
Then it sounds like a terrible service not designed for practical use. Is there a reason you wouldn't want to use something like PayPal or Google Checkout instead? They do have tech support, example scripts, and so forth.

traq
06-04-2013, 11:05 PM
Indeed. I would also caution you (and anyone who considers offering a solution) of the potential liability involved with coding for financial transactions.

jonnyfreak
06-10-2013, 10:56 AM
technical support got back to me and i figured out what was wrong.

thanks

traq
06-10-2013, 02:53 PM
technical support got back to me and i figured out what was wrong.

thanks

cool.

If your question has been answered, please mark your thread "resolved":
On your original post (post #1), click [edit], then click [go advanced]. In the "thread prefix" box, select "Resolved". Click [save changes].