PDA

View Full Version : Some Problem With Slider

round
02-27-2013, 12:46 PM
Hello,

First hit this link www.meosport.com then login with user name - reset & password - reset123

then hit www.meosport.com/main_page.php

You would see a slider on top of the page. Here the slider is working properly. See there are 3 slides with main one which is in the middle & highlighted now the problem is with right sided slide. It comes after 1 or 2 seconds. Actually it should work like http://www.responsivejqueryslider.com/charmingResponsive.html (Means not the 2 slides in left & right. What I mean is right side slide should come immediately without delay)

Can anyone please help?

Thanks
Kaushal

ajfmrf
02-27-2013, 04:13 PM
I use firefox 19.0 and it appears as it should for me.All three images.the left and right ones are each partial images with the main one on top blocking most of the other two images.Looks and works fine for me.

round
02-27-2013, 04:19 PM
Dear ajfmrf's,

First of all Thank you for seeing my problem & replying :)
Now the thing is did you see in Chrome? & Yes there are images & videos both. But there work as fluent as it should?

Umm.. ajfmrf's right now I am leaving because it is too late here so I will respond you tomorrow if you reply then :)

Thanks
Kaushal

ajfmrf
02-27-2013, 06:22 PM
It does take a bit to load.I don't use chrome so I don't know how that looks/works

It kind of has a black center of the page that conflicts with the slider ( same color ar the slider-black) and makes it look odd to me.

round
02-28-2013, 10:10 AM
Dear ajfmrf's,

Thank you for your reply :) Umm.............ajfmrf actually now a days Chrome is very popular so I suggested you to see into it :) haha
But you observed that when slider moves to another slide automatically then on the right side when another slide comes......that comes a little late :)
So is there any solution of this ajfmrf?

Thanks
Kaushal

ajfmrf
02-28-2013, 12:08 PM
I wouldn't know if there is a solution.As I stated I don't use Chrome so I don't know what it would look like using it.

Others here do so I presume they will be along some time and maybe they can offer some help.

I may check out chrome but I would be just starting to use it and don't know anything about it.