PDA

View Full Version : eCommerce booking system REQUIRED

g_force
12-17-2012, 11:02 AM
Hello all,

I'm looking for someone to create a booking appointment system in shopify/magento/prestashop. I want that no fee is paid to book an appointment but the option to buy products stilll exists. Firstly I need to establish which of these platforms is the most suitable based on the possibility and ease of implementing such a system.

Does anyone have any idea/experience of doing this? Would like to chat.

G_force

bookinglive
12-29-2012, 03:31 PM
hi g force
just wondering why you want to choose 1 of those 3 in particular and build something custom? there are loads of options out there such as tourcms, checkfront and bookinglive. i work for bookinglive.com and you can sign up online and access your booking system in just a few minutes.
do you need a plugin for magento or shopify? perhaps we can discuss doing that for you. otherwise, let me know and if you don't go for an existing system at least i'll be able to help and give suggestions on one of those other options.

Acrisc
03-06-2013, 07:45 AM
Usually online booking system uses the SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) with 128-bit code for secure online transactions. In this way, encrypts all of your personal information. Does this suit you? I can advise you an ideal option then.

webcrest
09-11-2013, 01:52 PM
Magento is prefered one but there are much better options for this like Wordpress. I can develop this system for you. Please send me detailed requirements at kashif [at] webcrest [dot] net and I will be back to you with my quote or further questions.

You can chat me on skype = kashifnazeer1

I will share my portfolio via email or on skype. Can not send PM here.

mod's edit:it's up to you, of course, but consider that posting your email address on a public forum will draw the attention of spam bots. :)
In addition, this thread is over nine months old, and the last post was in March. Please do not post in inactive threads.