PDA

View Full Version : Chrome CSS Drop Down Menu not working in IE9

Kallisto
11-03-2012, 10:39 PM
1) Script Title: Chrome CSS Drop Down Menu

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex1/chrome/index.htm

3) Describe problem:

The drop down menus do not show up in IE9 even though the site says it is compatable with IE5+. Is there an easy fix for this? If not, can you tell me if and when the script will be updated? I'm using it on a few of my sites and would rather not have to re-do the menus on all of the sites.

Thanks!

molendijk
11-04-2012, 07:09 PM
You probably mean that the menus don't show up with IE on your hard disk. That's normal EI behavior. Upload the files to your server and everything should be OK.
Arie.

Kallisto
11-05-2012, 05:40 PM
You probably mean that the menus don't show up with IE on your hard disk. That's normal EI behavior. Upload the files to your server and everything should be OK.
Arie.

Sorry. It does, indeed, work in IE9. My client told me it wasn't working, so when I looked at it in my tester program and saw that neither her navigation nor your demo were working, I thought it was a problem with the script. I didn't realize that JavaScript was turned off in my tester program and the client says everything seems to be working now. Strange coincidence, I guess. I apologize for the mistake.