PDA

View Full Version : JAVASCRIPT : FF1+ IE5+ Opr7+ Omni Slide Menu BY John Scheuer

mujisbbj
10-10-2012, 05:48 AM
The Omni Slide Menu provided on the site is worth while and it is working fine on my machine also, Thanks to John Scheuer.

But still my immeadiate requirement is to replace the fixed menu pattern on OMNI SLIDE to Tree View as I have to manage menus and submenus in large if possible with scroll bar and hyperlinks from each menu heads.

I would appreaciate the same if you post the same on Dynamic Drive.

Thanks in Advance

MUJI SBBJ

jscheuer1
10-11-2012, 12:46 AM
The menu does have an option for custom css and/or custom markup. You can use design_mode: true to get the generated HTML markup and generated css. Then you can tweak that to your satisfaction, put it on your page, and instruct the script to use either the markup and/or css you made instead of generating its own.

From http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex1/omnislide/properties.htm:

user_defined_stylesheet:false, // Set to true if you wish to override the script's stylesheet
user_defined_markup:false, // Set to true if you wish to override the script's markup
design_mode:false, // Set to true to see the generated styles and markup

If that's not enough to accomplish your aims for your menu, you might need to consider another menu or designing your own from scratch.