PDA

View Full Version : Image Power Zoomer - click on the page required to get magnifier to appear

olegy
10-09-2012, 06:25 PM
1) Script Title: Image Power Zoomer

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex4/powerzoomer.htm

3) Describe problem:
I'm using Power Zoomer on the tabbed interface. Clicking an image brings a popup tabbed interface with different images on each tab.
And my problem is that initially it need to move the cursor outside the image and even click on the page outside of the image to get the magnifier to appear, when I move the cursor back to the image.
Unfortunately I cannot provide a link to the problem since it is an internal application.
What could be a reason for such behavior? Is there a way to avoid clicking on the page and moving cursor out and back to the image to get the magnifier to appear.
Thanks.

jscheuer1
10-09-2012, 09:58 PM
I seriously doubt you will find help here without providing a demo of the issue.

Here's what I would suggest - create a standalone page complete with images, css and scripts that shows the problem. Put that up on the web somewhere we can see it and post a link to it here.

Or create the same thing, complete with images, css, scripts as an archive that you can attach to a message here for folks to download and try out.

Either way we can at least have a chance at solving the issue. Otherwise we would just be guessing.