PDA

View Full Version : coding help please

smrpgx
01-12-2006, 11:37 PM
I am posting this in this forum because it's my best guess of what I need. What I am asking for is rather hard to explain. My friend and I run an online store using html, javascript, and dhtml. For buying a product, we have a single order form page where you type the number of the product you are buying. I would like a code where when someone buys something, it automatically removes it from the list. Do any of you know what I'm talking about?

webdolly
01-15-2006, 03:47 PM
Hi
Sorry for hijacking your thread, but I can't believe I have AT LAST found someone with the same problem! I too am in the process of setting up an online shop, and can't figure a way round this problem without resorting to shopping cart software (I would prefer to do it myself, as time is plentiful but cash isn't!).:D My shop inventory will only ever contain one of any item, as my products are all one-offs, so I thought it would be fairy simple. Wrong!
Have you had any luck so far? If not, is there anyone out there who can help?!! :confused:
webdolly
PS - my husband has asked a similar question on the discussion forum at www.htmlgoodies.com . If you go to this site and then click on Discussion Boards in the left-hand menu, and then go to the html forum, look for a posting by Gary S, you might be able to understand the reply that has been posted - I am a newbie at all this, so it meant very little to me! If you are able to interpret anything out of it, pleeease let me know!