PDA

View Full Version : Using Accordion Content Script with Iframes

phudgins
09-15-2012, 06:19 PM
1) Script Title: Accordion Content

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex17/ddaccordion.htm

3) Describe problem: Hello, all... I've got a page set up using the Accordion Content script... generally works great. But, now trying to add Iframes to the collapsible panels, and auto-resize the iframe to fit the iframe content as well. What I'm seeing is that when the page loads and a panel is closed, when I open it the iframe isn't auto resized. If I REFRESH when the panel is open, the iframe will auto-resize to the appropriate size.

Looking for any workarounds. Just want the full iframe to show, all content, at all times... e.g., when the page loads, if a person opens a panel, they should see all iframe content.

I think there's probably a way to load in iframe content when clicking a header to expand the panel... but have been struggling with this one.

Any thoughts are much appreciated! Thanks!

ddadmin
09-18-2012, 07:43 AM
A visual example of what you have so far may help. Please post a link to the page on your site that contains the problematic script so we can check it out.