PDA

View Full Version : PHP Photo Album script v2.0

drrichard
09-10-2012, 03:30 PM
I host a website where this album script is used. It was installed by a previous developer. I saw two folder where all the pictures to the two galleries were found.
If I were to replace some of the pictures and place them in the folder will the script automatically call them and add to gallery.

Please excuse this simple question and thank you for any help here.

jscheuer1
09-10-2012, 04:12 PM
Please post about Dynamic Drive Scripts in the Dynamic Drive Scripts Help section here where I've moved this thread, and:

Warning: Please include a link to the DD script(s) in question in your post. See this post (http://www.dynamicdrive.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7) for more information.

Before you go replacing, or removing anything, backup a copy of it first. But the answer to your question is yes. And though you can, you don't have to replace. You can add and/or remove images. In any case it would be a good idea to backup both folders before doing anything.

The browser cache may need to be cleared and/or the page refreshed to see changes.

drrichard
09-10-2012, 05:51 PM
Sorry about posting in the wrong place.
That's what I figured and yes I was for sure going to back up the folder before making any changes. I truly appreciate your help. Thank you Sir!