PDA

View Full Version : Stay on top - once per browser visit

wads24
08-30-2012, 07:48 PM
1) Script Title: Stay on Top content script

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex17/stayontop.htm

3) Describe problem: I would like to use the once per browser visit, and maybe I just don't understand how to change this option. I opened the js file, replaced 1 with session like the below, and it did not work.

dsettings: {
targetid: '',
orientation: 2,
position: [10, 30],
externalsource: '',
frequency: session,
hideafter: 0,
fadeduration: [500, 500],
display: 0 //internal setting on whether to display target element at all (based on frequency setting)
},

ddadmin
08-31-2012, 01:39 AM
It should work; it's possible you have another script on the page that's conflicting with the cookie settings of this one. Please post a link to the page on your site that contains the problematic script so we can check it out.

wads24
09-01-2012, 02:16 PM
If i put "1" in session it works, and brings it up everytime, but if i put in "session" in the frequency nothing comes up at all. I removed any other scripts from page, and still didn't work. Any other ideas why it isn't working?

PS - THE LINKS IN THE UPPER RIGHT HAND CORNER DO NOT WORK FOR THE FORUM, THE ONE THAT SAYS, SETTINGS, OR MY PROFILE. JUST BRINGS UP PAGE THAT SAYS...

wads24, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.