PDA

View Full Version : How to copy the contents of this article

amyy
08-26-2012, 12:23 PM
I would like to copy the article but could not do so.
Could not find the chinese contents anywhere else on the web.
I would like to get it printed out so that I could share with friends who do not have access to internet.
Would appreciate if someone could help.
Many thanks in advance.

http://blog.nownews.com/article.php?bid=20744&tid=1793271

jscheuer1
08-26-2012, 01:11 PM
That's copyright protected. According to forum rules, we're not allowed to help you do that, regardless of your good intentions.

djr33
08-27-2012, 06:00 PM
As the author has tried to protect the content, I have to agree with John. We can't help you deconstruct the webpage or extract the text.

However, I don't believe that printing (for personal use) is ever considered copyright infringement or anything against a website's TOS.

So, here are two ways to print the information:
1. File>Print (or equivalent) and follow the instructions there to find the page that you want. It won't be formatted very nicely (because it will be a small part of the bigger page) but you can read it still. Set a range like pages 3-7, rather than printing everything. If you save it as a PDF first (if you can) this will make it easier to find the pages you want. Or use any other "print preview" option.
2. If necessary, you could also use print screen or other screen capture methods to take an image of this webpage. Then print the image.