PDA

View Full Version : Resolved Accordion Menu Content Collapses When Imbedded Link is Clicked

Vila
08-15-2012, 12:51 AM
1) Script Title: Accordion Content Menu

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex17/ddaccordion.htm

3) Describe problem:

I'm using the Accordian Content Script, and it works beautifully, except for one thing: it collapses anytime an imbedded link is fired. I have several links provided throughout the content of the divs, all of which are meant to link to pages elsewhere on the site. Unfortunately, when any of those links are clicked, the accordion section collapses instead of taking you to the linked page.

I'm sorry if this question has been asked before, or if this is something really silly that I am over looking. I'm rather new to coding, and I have searched for a solution elsewhere, but none have worked for this code. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,
~ Vila

jscheuer1
08-15-2012, 09:54 AM
Please include a link to the page on your site that contains the problematic code so we can check it out.

Vila
08-15-2012, 10:41 PM
I'm so so sooo very sorry for having bothered anyone and for having clogged up the board with my stupidity. I figured out the problem. It was something really very simple, and now it is resolved. I really have no idea why I kept missing the error, considering the number of times I looked at the code...

Thank you, though, for your time.