PDA

View Full Version : Animated Collapsible div v2.4 not working in IE 8

Rbaby
08-11-2012, 12:24 AM
1) Script Title:
Animated collapsible div v2.4
2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex17/animatedcollapse.htm

3) Describe problem:
I recently upgraded my pc to W7. I had used a previous version of collapsible panels but realized they don't work with ie9. I incorporated the above referenced code into my HTML page because it is suppose to work from ie6 on up. It works fine in ie9 but ie8 doesn't work.

Please advise how I can have it work across both browsers. The current version works in Firefox, Chrome and ie9; but I need it to work in ie8.

Thanks

jscheuer1
08-11-2012, 05:03 AM
I'm moving this to the general Dynamic Drive Scripts Help section because the demo page on Dynamic Drive for this script works fine here in IE 8.

If you're having a problem with your installation in IE 8, that's probably nothing to do with the script itself. Or if the demo page on Dynamic Drive is giving you a problem in IE 8, it might be your IE 8 settings or some other explanation.

If you want more help, please include a link to the page on your site that contains the problematic code so we can check it out.