smartsichem
07-28-2012, 02:32 AM
hi

i need help to decode this file

i can't decrypt this javascrip

please help me

jscheuer1
07-28-2012, 03:59 AM
Well, whoever produced that file probably wanted it to be obfuscated. In addition to packing it, and/or perhaps as part of that process, many variable and function names were abbreviated and/or substituted for.

However, for what it's worth, here's an unpacked version. See if it still works before proceeding:

I say "see if it works" because there was no way to know the character encoding used. I chose iso-8859-1, which may or may not be appropriate or even matter. If the script still works, it's fine. If not, perhaps utf-8 would yield better results.

What exactly are you after?

Where did you get the code?

Have you tried to find the home website? If you can, they may very well have a more human readable version of the code.

smartsichem
07-28-2012, 04:46 AM
thank u jscheuer1

but its the same problem I can't see the text of copyright in this js

how i can decode this obfocasted codes

the codes is in arabic and i search how to remove this copyright from php file

look in attachment link

i have decode by my self this file

please take a look

--- in wordpress template if i change copyright they will redirect me to designer home page

smartsichem
07-28-2012, 04:55 AM
hi

i need help to decode this file to change arabic copyright

please take a look on footer.php & pretty-lightbox.js

i can't decode javascript to see copyright

--- in wordpress template if i change copyright they will redirect me to designer home page

the files is on attachments

jscheuer1
07-28-2012, 06:57 AM
Copyright is a matter of law. It's illegal to remove them.

bernie1227
07-28-2012, 09:04 AM
It is actually illegal for you to remove the copyright, and doing this is actually quite smart of the developers, this is similar to dynamic drive's copyright (although slightly harder to remove). Why do you want to remove it anyway? It won't actually make a difference to the average user.

smartsichem
07-28-2012, 01:30 PM
no i want to add my copyright with his copyright

jscheuer1
07-28-2012, 05:48 PM
Just put yours outside the code, as ordinary text on the page.

smartsichem
07-28-2012, 06:13 PM
if i add just a word they redirect me again

jscheuer1
07-28-2012, 06:55 PM
I'm no longer talking about the script. I'm saying that if you want a copyright notice of your own, put it on the page that uses the script. If you cannot modify the page to put your own content on it, it's useless. Get another template.

You probably also have the option of including a copyright notice in the title/caption of the images, and you certainly could watermark your images with a copyright or other notice.

I can see no valid reason to alter the script simply to add a copyright or other notice to your page.