PDA

View Full Version : Trembling Message and webdesign software

crystak
01-07-2006, 10:05 PM
Hi all,

I am using Web Page Maker V2 to design my webpage but cannot figure out how to use these scripts. I insert the code in HTML and Script window and then a rectangle appears on my page saying html but nothing happens. I followed all the instructions listed here: http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex10/tremble.htm
I can't get it to work :( :confused:

Twey
01-08-2006, 11:16 AM
I am using Web Page Maker V2 to design my webpageAnd there's your problem. WYSIWYG editors are famous for messing up scripts. Use a text editor to create your pages instead, or at least to add the script. If you decide on the latter, you may need to add the script after you've done everything else to the page, or your WYSIWYG editor may mangle it.

crystak
01-12-2006, 07:09 PM
And there's your problem. WYSIWYG editors are famous for messing up scripts. Use a text editor to create your pages instead, or at least to add the script. If you decide on the latter, you may need to add the script after you've done everything else to the page, or your WYSIWYG editor may mangle it.
Im not sure what you mean. Would there be any way to use dreamweaver to add these java scripts to my pages created in WEb Page Maker? I'm not good at coding/programming though? :(

Twey
01-12-2006, 08:49 PM
Would there be any way to use dreamweaver to add these java scripts to my pages created in WEb Page Maker?Yes, quite probably. Have a look around Dreamweaver's interface.