PDA

View Full Version : Colour of border

gregy
01-07-2006, 09:53 PM
hi!

How can i change colour of image border in Fade in Slideshow to #080000?

i already set it to 1 .. now how to paint it green?

thanx in advance

sleipner
01-08-2006, 03:49 AM
do you need to know where to go to change that option, or do you just need the hex number?

if you need to know where the setting is, I cant help you there, since I dont even know what "fade in slideshow" is.

however, if you just need the hex code, the color code goes: #Red-Red-Green-Green-Blue-Blue, without the dashes, and usng 0-9, and A-F to replace 10-15 (hex lets you go up to 16 per digit), #000000 is black, FF0000 is red, 00FF00 is green, 0000FF is blue, and FFFFFF is white (combine the different values of red green and blue for different colors). BTW: its usually called the hexidecimal RGB color system...

gregy
01-08-2006, 08:18 AM
Hi

I know about color codes .. i just want to know where i can insert code to make border around images colored .. i can set border to 1px in script .. but cannot set the color ...

jscheuer1
01-08-2006, 08:38 AM
There really is no 'direct' way to do that but, it is easy enough to do. First, surround your slideshow with an element if it doesn't have one already, a span will do and shouldn't change the layout but, if you have it in a table cell or a division already, you can use that and its id if it has one or give it one. Working from scratch, using a span, you can do like so (loosely from the demo, additions red):

<span id="show">
<script type="text/javascript">
//new fadeshow(IMAGES_ARRAY_NAME, slideshow_width, slideshow_height, borderwidth, delay, pause (0=no, 1=yes), optionalRandomOrder)
new fadeshow(fadeimages, 140, 225, 1, 3000, 1, "R")
</script>
</span>

Then in the head of the page, in the style section, or you can create one:

<style type="text/css">

#show img {
border-color:green;
}

</style>

Or you can use your hex value:

<style type="text/css">

#show img {
border-color:#080000;