PDA

View Full Version : Horizontal Accordion script won't expand 1st content

vlane95678
07-17-2012, 09:00 PM
1) Script Title: Horizontal Accordion script

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex17/haccordion.htm

3) Describe problem: I am trying to make my first content box be expanded when the page loads. The instructions say to set selectedli: [0, true] and the "0" would be the first content box. This is not working for me. I have it set to "0" and it still never opens my first box when the page loads.

If it matters, I also have collapsecurrent: true set instead of false. I don't want it to remember what box I opened last when the page loads.

I have tested the page in IE9, FireFox and Safari, and it doesn't work in any of these browsers. I wonder because this script is old that the code written for us to download no longer works in modern browsers and we have to add another parameter in here or something.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

vlane95678
07-17-2012, 09:52 PM
Ugh never mind! I re-read the instructions about the selectedli: and it really only explains what happens when you set the first value (0, -1 etc), but doesn't really tell you what happens if you set the second value to false.

I set the second variable to false (so selectedli: [0, false],) and it worked! You would think making it "true" would turn it on, but it is the other way around.:eek: