PDA

View Full Version : Jason's Date Input Calendar

nickelman
07-06-2012, 10:09 PM
1) Script Title: Jason's Date Input Calendar: Date Selection Tweak

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex7/jasoncalendar.htm

3) Describe problem: I have been using this calendar for years and really like it. I have been trying to figure out how a person would go about making a modification that would allow certain dates to NOT be selectable from the calendar. In other words I would like for the user to be able to only click for example on Friday dates. I could swear I have seen this information somewhere before, only I can't find it.

If someone could point me in the right direction to make this happen I would sure appreciate it :)

nickelman
07-08-2012, 06:16 PM
Yeah, I couldn't figure it out either so I took it off the page and made a simple <select><option> version that only uses the dates I was wanting. I also tried a php date picker much like Jason's, but was having trouble getting it to work properly and had to ask myself why I was spending so much of my time fiddling with it when I could just make a simpler one.

I still plan to use the DD date picker in applications where all dates are selectable. I really do like it after all and appreciate the hard work that went into it.

Thanks anyway!