PDA

View Full Version : Iframe SSI script II and NEW Firefox (13)

wol4
07-02-2012, 10:13 AM
1) Script Title: Iframe SSI script II

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex17/iframessi2.htm

3) Problem:

The script used to work like a breeze until yesterday, when I upgraded FF to 13. Since that, I doesn't resize anymore.

How can this be possiible? It works perfectly on the DD - site in the same browser! ( It also works in Safari and Chrome, I have not tested it on IE ). Only source left is the server ...

I tried many things, including using "fixes" - the same. I run the original script, as on DD now. The links work, and it's loading the site - only it doesn't resize anymore.

bernie1227
07-02-2012, 10:27 AM
1) Script Title: Iframe SSI script II

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex17/iframessi2.htm

3) Problem:

The script used to work like a breeze until yesterday, when I upgraded FF to 13. Since that, I doesn't resize anymore.

How can this be possiible? It works perfectly on the DD - site in the same browser! ( It also works in Safari and Chrome, I have not tested it on IE ). Only source left is the server ...

I tried many things, including using "fixes" - the same. I run the original script, as on DD now. The links work, and it's loading the site - only it doesn't resize anymore.

Have you changed anything from the original script?

keyboard
07-02-2012, 11:54 AM
Also -

Please post a link to the page on your site that contains the problematic script, so we can check it out.

wol4
07-02-2012, 12:25 PM
1. I didn'tchange anything!
2. www.hho-tec.de

wol4
07-02-2012, 12:28 PM
Ahhh ...

will you believe me, that it didn't work when I posted - and it works NOW?
All I did is - I took a nap!

:-) Good forum! :-)

wol4
07-02-2012, 12:30 PM
It still doesn't work in the other TAB of FF!

ajfmrf
07-02-2012, 08:07 PM
I have 13.0.1 ff and each time I clicked on the tabs(1-3) it loaded a page in the same size portion of the top of the page.Looks good...

wol4
07-03-2012, 05:15 AM
... thanks guys for your willingness to help :-)

I have found the problem now:

in the previous version of FF the link worked without www -
in the new version it doesn't!
It HAS to be www.etc. to load correctly!

That sucks a little bit, as the search function in the address bar, which suggest now even words from links, is very handy and everybody uses it ...

I don't know yet how I can ensure from my side, that the page will always load as "www.etc.com".

wol4
07-03-2012, 10:03 AM
Conclusion:

to make the SSI script II proof for this and coming versions of FF, the script should have another line, that can add a "www" to the address, if necessary ...

( I checked, if it is maybe solved by entering the full address, not only the path to the folder, into the body tag of the script, src, but this makes no difference. )