PDA

View Full Version : added ur spalsh page and now boots to your site

lewd
01-03-2006, 06:38 PM
Script: DD Tab Menu
http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex3/dynamicsplash.htm my site url www.deadcalmclan.proboards44.com

hi i added this script to my site and like a noob i neglected to remove your sites url and add my own..i can not access my admin area to remove this script as it keeps booting me here..would love to use this script and i will if i can just get into my admin function..please help.

thank you in advance!

LEWD

Twey
01-03-2006, 06:46 PM
Haha.
Try this:
javascript:void(targetdestination="correcttarget.html");Enter your site, then quickly paste that into your address bar (make sure you've changed correcttarget.html to the right target) and press enter. The script will redirect to the correct page, where you can make the necessary changes.

lewd
01-03-2006, 06:49 PM
Haha.
Try this:
javascript:void(targetdestination="correcttarget.html");Enter your site, then quickly paste that into your address bar (make sure you've changed correcttarget.html to the right target) and press enter. The script will redirect to the correct page, where you can make the necessary changes.

you mean my site url? sorry im quite new to this stuff.

Twey
01-03-2006, 06:56 PM
No, I mean the page you would have put as targetdestination in the first place. Preferably somewhere you can access your admin area.
Alternatively, you can just use

javascript:void(targetdestination="#");to stop it redirecting you.

P.S. that image was never meant to be tiled, as it is at my resolution. I hope you have permission to use it...