PDA

View Full Version : DHTML tooltip

anybloodyid
05-21-2012, 06:08 PM
1) Cool DHTML tooltip script

2) http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex5/dhtmltooltip.htm

3) No longer works in IE9 is there a fix for this?

keyboard
05-22-2012, 12:22 AM
Works fine for me in IE9. Do you have a link to a page so we can check it out?

anybloodyid
05-22-2012, 06:39 AM
http://www.culchethmc.co.uk

Click on Meet the team

keyboard
05-22-2012, 07:07 AM
Still works fine for me....

anybloodyid
05-22-2012, 04:15 PM
Well that's damn strange because it doesn't work on mine or on father-in-laws unless I
press the compatibility view.
Do you see the full write up for each member or just the name?

keyboard
05-22-2012, 09:39 PM
Look at the picture I provided; I see a paragraph of text in a blue box for each of the images...

It must be something to do with your browser (IE9 - {should wok})...

anybloodyid
05-23-2012, 06:48 AM
I can't see the picture but if you're seeing a paragraph of text then that's fine. I will not lose sleep over it anything that IE does or doesn't do no longer surprises me.
I tried pressing the thanks button and got all this.
THANKS anyway for the help with this.

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/gchiang/public_html/forums/includes/init.php on line 55

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/gchiang/public_html/forums/includes/init.php on line 107

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/gchiang/public_html/forums/includes/init.php on line 111

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/gchiang/public_html/forums/includes/init.php on line 119

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/gchiang/public_html/forums/includes/init.php on line 130

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/gchiang/public_html/forums/includes/init.php on line 134

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/gchiang/public_html/forums/includes/init.php on line 142

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/gchiang/public_html/forums/includes/init.php on line 211

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/gchiang/public_html/forums/includes/init.php on line 389

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/gchiang/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 2552

djr33
05-23-2012, 06:49 AM
The thanks button still works. It's a known issue (just a warning due to upgrading the forum's software) and it's being worked on.