PDA

View Full Version : Interstital Iframe not in a box .. content on 100% , how to fix ?

ctzulu
03-18-2012, 12:41 PM
1) Script Title: Iframe Help needed

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex17/interstitial.htm

3) Describe problem:

followed the instructions and i call an external url but it shows the iframe overlapping the whole site ... i just want it in a small box like in demo

samplecontent2.htm i want exchanged from mine
moneyprinting24.com/DetailedStatement.htm
on website moneyprinting24.com

interstitial.css untouched
interstitial.js entered my Statement htm

what am i missing pls help :confused:

jscheuer1
03-18-2012, 07:46 PM
This may not be possible as some sites have code to 'break out of frames' or to simply not display if it finds itself in a frame. In the first case all you will get is the remote page full screen, in the second case you will get the box either with nothing in it or with an error page in it.

But as none of those appears to be the case with moneyprinting24.com/DetailedStatement.htm, it's also possible that you simply misunderstood the instructions.

So I'd suggest going back over them and making sure you've followed all of the steps as outlined.

If you want more help, please include a link to the page on your site that contains the problematic code so we can check it out.

ctzulu
03-18-2012, 07:55 PM
there must be something different in the demo

it doesnt matter which "frame .htm" i load into my site - it is still not working

so your answer was not very helpful i guess

the .js is in the root folder and all /`(my) settings are visible- i followed step by step

so the question would be ...who has it up & running ?

jscheuer1
03-19-2012, 02:42 AM
If you want more help, please include a link to the page on your site that contains the problematic code so we can check it out.

It doesn't have to be part of your site, it can be an orphan page. But I have to see what you're doing to have a chance of either fixing it or if it can't be done, of determining why it can't be done.