PDA

View Full Version : Get paid for google search on your site?

adria15
02-28-2012, 02:26 PM
It is my understanding that you can get paid by Google when people use your site's Google search box. How does that work? Do the ads have to be able to pop up on your site or can the inquiries be sent to the Google website, leaving our website free of clutter? How do you set it up so that we get paid when people use our search box? I have tried to find the answer in Google's help pages but I just can't seem to get a solid answer anywhere.

We are also trying to customize the appearance of our Google search box so that it fits within a certain space designated on our website. Any recommendations?

I am at my wits end and desperate for help!

djr33
02-29-2012, 02:31 AM
Please start a new thread when asking a new question. I can't see how this is related to where it was originally posted.

Now, what are you asking exactly? I think you might be mixing two Google services, the Google search (just a search), and Google Adsense, which pays you for placing ads on your site. Adsense is not, as far as I know, connected to the search.

If you're asking about something else, do you have a link? If not (and it exists) it should be easy enough to Google for it...

keyboard
03-01-2012, 12:13 AM
One quick note. From reading into adsense I believe search and adsense are related, if not a bit vaguly. There are a number of different areas that adsense can place adds on your webpage and one of them is on the results page that comes up after you use a google custom search within your site.

Hope this helps.
Keyboard1333