PDA

View Full Version : Resolved Jim's DHTML Menu Problems

Jim Weinberg
02-11-2012, 04:43 PM
1) Script Title: Jim's DHTML Menu

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex1/jimmenu/index.htm

3) Describe problem: I'm trying to put together a page with multi-level menus. After a great deal of tuning, I managed to get the main menu and first drop-down menu positioned where I needed them. I then started on the third level menus. At this point I have 2 problems: 1)When I rollover an item on the second level menu, the page display shifts left; 2)if I scroll down on the page and then roll-over a main menu item, the second level menu is displayed in the wrong location. I'm really hoping you can help me with these problems, as this is the only multi-menu script that even starts to do what I want it to.

Thank you for your help. I've uploaded the main web page (ADP.txt) and the config.js file. All others are as they are in the distribution zip file.

Note: I got these problems resolved. The script is a bit hinky, but I managed to get things to layout as I wanted, so I'm closing this thread and opening a new one.