PDA

View Full Version : Am I doing something wrong?

affu2000
12-19-2005, 07:47 PM
Hello,

I am trying to get some help regarding the AnyLink DropDown Menu, but nobody seems to bother or care about that. I posted the problem thrice, even requested DD Admin attention to my problem, but to no avail.

I just want to know, am I doing something wrong here or am I being ignored?

Affu Q :(

jscheuer1
12-19-2005, 09:49 PM
You are doing something wrong and were being ignored:

Before posting a question you should thoroughly search previous posts for an answer to a similar one.

Patience though not always required is, especially here in these forums, a virtue.

To bump a post to folks attention after a week has gone by, simply reply to it yourself with the single work 'bump'. Don't start a new thread. For example, I'd be more inclined to answer to the best of my ability now, if I could see the original question without hunting for it. Depending upon the exact type of Anylink, there has been one mod (http://home.comcast.net/~jscheuer1/side/testddaw2002.htm) done for one extra level (if this is indeed your question, this information would have been available through a search of previous posts).

Trying to get DD's attention is poor form. The fellow is busy enough and there are others who can adequately answer your question. DD's answer for this one (adding other levels to Anylink - just guessing that this is the question you are referring to) would probably be that - It will take a rewrite and that he will perhaps get to it at some point, perhaps you should have a look at one of the multilevel menus that already has this feature - (or words to that effect).