PDA

View Full Version : Fade In Question

BlakeH
01-10-2012, 05:19 PM
Hi, I'm new here and still trying to find my way...
I've been to the following page on this site:
http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex14/fadeinslideshow.htm
I really like the first example.
I'm trying to figure out how the initial fade in from black can be changed to transparent?
Any advice would be really apprecated.
Thanks,
Blake

BlakeH
01-10-2012, 07:45 PM
I'm able to change the color, but as soon as I change it to transparent or none, the whole slideshow doesn't work.

BlakeH
01-10-2012, 08:00 PM
djr33,
I'm not sure how to reply...
Did I do something wrong?
I'm sorry if I did.
Blake

djr33
01-10-2012, 10:53 PM
Hi Blake,
First, welcome to the forums. Second, I'll explain what happened. You posted your question two times, and one time it was in a different discussion. For a new question, post a new thread (like this discussion here). I've deleted your post in the other thread because it is both a duplicate and interrupting the other discussion. Is there some reason that you wanted to connect your question to that discussion? I didn't see any connection.
In this thread, I also edited your post, only because the link didn't go to the right page-- I fixed it, so now that's working. I didn't change anything else and your post here is fine.

I've looked at your question and I'm not sure what the answer is, but I hope someone else can help you. Also, I recommend that you don't post multiple times in a row, or you may not get help because it looks like this is an active discussion (if there are 3 posts, that seems like you already might have an answer, so someone might not look to see that you're still asking questions). You should be able to edit your post if needed.

Let me know if you have any other questions about using the forum. In order to not interrupt the discussion here, you're welcome to post in the "feedback" forum (you can find that on the main DD forums page). But if you want to discuss it here, it's fine since it's your thread-- it just might make it slower to get an answer to your original question.

jscheuer1
01-11-2012, 01:50 AM
Also, post in the right forum, like here in Dynamic Drive scripts help section where I've moved this and do a search first to see if your question has already been answered, like this (not my favorite method), but it's probably the easiest to understand and implement:

http://www.dynamicdrive.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60316

If it works for you fine. If not, please respond in this thread if you have further questions.