PDA

View Full Version : SimpleGallery navigation panel help needed

robj98
12-06-2011, 12:45 PM
1) Script Title: :: Simple Controls Gallery v1.4

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex4/simplegallery.htm

3) Describe problem: It's probably something very easy but my brain feels dead at the moment so I need your help. Basically I have added the simple control gallery to a page I'm working on www.londontheatreworld.co.uk/lionking.htm.
Everything seems to be working fine, however I want to customise something. I would like the nav panel (that has the left, right, play, pause buttons) to remain open all the time. I've managed to sort it so once you hover your mouse over the image then the panel stays open, however, I'm looking to have the panel open as soon as the customer visits my page. Is this possible and what do I need to do?

The 2nd part of my problem is the nav panel doesn't seem to long enough. The height is fine but the panel is too short in width. Can I add "width" to this line when customising in simplegallery.js:

panel: {height:'45px', opacity:0.5, paddingTop:'5px', fontStyle:'bold 11px Verdana'}, //customize nav panel container

I appreciate any help.