PDA

View Full Version : Resolved Lightbox and Windows 7?

andywhitham
12-01-2011, 07:48 AM
Issue now solved...

jscheuer1
12-01-2011, 08:36 AM
That's not lightbox, it's slimbox. And Windows 7 has nothing to do with it. I just checked in XP and the same problem.

The server is closing the connection on those larger images before loading them. Either they're not there, or there's some other problem like, but not necessarily their permissions being set incorrectly.

I've never seen anything quite this before. Other images in the folder are fine, and one would think if these images are missing, one would simply get a 404 not found, not as happens the server closing the connection. But that's what's happening.

I just did a test and that indicates the images are simply missing.

What I did was try to navigate to an image filename (couldntbethere.jpg) I knew couldn't possibly be in the images folder. Same thing happened, the server closed the connection instead of serving the expected 404 Not Found page.

Must be a server setting or internal error, check with your host on that.

But as far as the images go, just upload the missing images to the images folder, should do the trick. Make sure the upper and lower case letters of the filenames agree with those in the href attributes of the slimbox links on the coppicehotel.co.uk/gall page.

andywhitham
12-01-2011, 08:46 AM
Hi John,

Once again thanks for your comments. I solved the issue. When I transfered all the images from one computer to the other, I accidently didnt transfer all the large images for the effect to work. Duh-brain here, but I think they are all working now, and I'll close this thread.

Regards

Andy