PDA

View Full Version : How to Integrate ddaccordion when contents load from a dropdown change with AJAX

anjansid
11-06-2011, 09:13 PM
1) Script Title: How to Integrate ddaccordion when contents load from a dropdown change with AJAX

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex17/ddaccordion.htm

3) Describe problem: I am showing some contents from database with php/mysql. I used ddaccodion for this as the following manner:

The contents shows all title of the content. When someone clicks on the title then ddaccodion shows the full description with respect to that title.

Now I have a dropdown box (i.e. <select>) with some values. When user selects one value from the dropdown the contents should be changed. If I use javascript document.location.href then ddaccordion works fine. No problem with that. But I want to use ajax to load the contents dynamically. I injtegrate ajax. No problem with that too.

But the main problem arises when ajax loads that contents the ddaccordion effect vanishes. It does not work.

I think when the page loads first ddaccordion loads too. But as I am using ajax, the contents loads, but the page does not load. because of which ddaccordion does not load with that new contents.

I am attaching all the files.

Can can anyone help me out? I will be very grateful to him.

rjoliveira
06-08-2012, 10:51 AM
Did you solve your problem? I have the same issue, I really like the effect but it disappears after applyin the new content with AJAX.

anjansid
06-08-2012, 11:25 AM
Hi rjoliveira, no I didn't. Please post here if you get one. Thanks.