PDA

View Full Version : How can I make these pics larger or view with....?

mikehende
12-12-2005, 11:26 AM
Hello, I use a music software that has a small section in it's interface which displays the ALbum Cover Art of each song, the Album Art Covers are simply what you see on the covers of any music CD's, I have pics of these covers in Jpeg format on my Hard Drive and these pics are placed into the tag info of each music file so when any song plays, the pics will be displayed in that small visuals window I am referring to.

I have frustratingly been trying for a very long time to make those images or pics larger to fit 2/3 or preferably the entire screen. I have tried both "Magnification and Zoom" softwares but when magnified only 3 times, the images look very blurry so this doesn't work. The ideal thing would be to use my Slideshow software to view the pics but my music software does not support external programs or plugins. I was wondering if a script can be written somehow to view the pics in my slideshow?

Or, is there anything at all that anyone can think of that may do the job please? Thanks.

p.s. The Jpeg images [pics] looks perfect in fulll screen view either in Windows or in my slideshow which is why I wish to use my slideshow to view them, it is only when I try to "magnify" the images in that small visuals section in my music software's interface that it looks blurry.