PDA

View Full Version : Problem Uploading Lightbox V2.03a

ArtfulWhiz
10-20-2011, 10:01 AM
Uploaded Lightbox V2.03a in JS folder shows errors in all 4 files.
What can I do to fix that problem so I can run it.
Thanks

jscheuer1
10-20-2011, 02:34 PM
Depending upon the installation, you may need a different script, like say slimbox. See:

http://www.dynamicdrive.com/forums/blog.php?b=247

If you want more help:

Please post a link to a page on your site that contains the problematic code so we can check it out.

ArtfulWhiz
10-22-2011, 03:16 PM
John, all I'm trying to do at this time is to see the files I uploaded, and I can not. It's showing me errors in each of those files, and I can't acces any of them.

jscheuer1
10-22-2011, 04:06 PM
Well that might have to do with how you're uploading them, say they may be getting truncated during upload. Or you might need to make sure that the permissions on them, and/or the folders you are uploading them to are set correctly. Usually this sort of stuff is taken care of transparently by your upload program, but when it isn't, you must take control.

Or it could just be a mismatch between upper and lower case letters in the paths and/or filenames. These matter on most servers, but not on the local machine. The paths used if any, of course need to be correct.

But it could be something else, any number of things. To have a better chance of figuring out what it might be, we would still need a link to the page.